STATEMENT OF FAITH
1. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three equal Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the sixty-six books of the Old and New Testament Scriptures are holy, inspired of God, authoritative and free from error.
3. We believe God so loved the world that He sent His only Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, begotten of the Holy Spirit, to be born of a virgin.
4. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is both fully God and fully man and that He lived a sinless life relinquishing the independent use of His divine attributes.
5. We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died on the cross under Pontius Pilate for the sins of all mankind according to the Scriptures, that He was buried, and that He rose again bodily on the third day in triumph over Satan, Hell and Death.
6. We believe that all men have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and that the wages of sin is death, eternal separation from God, apart from faith in the atoning blood of Jesus Christ.
7. We believe that by God’s grace alone through turning to God from self (repentance) and through faith in the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ as the total payment for his sins that man shall obtain eternal life and receive the gift of the Holy Spirit; and we believe that he shall be baptized in water.
9. We believe that the only authentic evidence for the baptism and filling of the Holy Spirit spoken of in Acts chapter 2 is a life that glorifies and magnifies the Lord Jesus Christ through holiness and love.
10. We believe in the bodily, visible return from heaven of the Lord Jesus Christ in the glory of the Father to establish in the earth a kingdom in which He shall reign in righteousness and peace, and that those who are dead in Christ shall be raised from the grave to be given resurrected bodies along with the transformed living saints and thus shall always be with the Lord.
11. We believe in the bodily resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the saved to unending blessedness in the Lord Jesus Christ, and the lost to eternal damnation in the lake of fire prepared for the devil and his angels.
12. We believe that the Church in its invisible form is one body ordained of God and consists of all true believers in Jesus Christ.
13. We believe that the local church should show forth the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ through keeping the Lord’s Table.
14. We believe that we as a local church should obey Christ’s Great Commission by making disciples and by teaching them to observe all that He commanded.